All Inclusive Plan
The All Inclusive Plan means that one fixed monthly payment covers all of your dental health needs . The exact payment is assessed by your dentist based on your past levels of treatment. This one monthly sum includes any examinations, hygiene appointments, fillings, extractions and any other treatment required to maintain your dental health. Indeed even if a crown or a denture is needed you will only be asked to pay the technicians fee, everything done for you at your practice is included. Only cosmetic treatment is not covered by this plan.
Conditions of Membership - You must be dentally fit to join the all inclusive plan, this means that you have no outstanding treatment required. This is assessed during an examination by your dentist.
In addition to regular routine care, IndepenDent Care Plans U.K. Ltd. provides you with dental accident and emergency insurance cover. This policy covers emergency treatment by any dentist worldwide. It also ensures that if an accident results in damage to your teeth then the costs of reparative treatment will be covered (within the limits of the policy). A small premium is collected annually to provide this essential benefit.
Maintenance PlanAs a member of LIDP Dental Maintenance Plan you are entitled to:
- in each year two examinations including oral cancer screening
- any x-rays required as part of the examination or ongoing care process
- two hygiene appointments per year for: scale and polish, periodontal advice and the use of preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- assessment of emergency and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- all treatment planning for your future dental needs
- production of study models when required