Dental Implants are titanium screws that are permanently anchored into the jaw bone. The titanium has been selected because of it’s proven: strength, lightweight, biocompatibility, and history of success in the field of medicine.
The dental implant process requires a surgical procedure that is performed at your Dentist’s surgery. It is a relatively painless procedure, usually done under local anaesthesia.
Benefits for you
- Decreased bone loss and gum recession associated with missing teeth
- Eliminates the need to grind healthy teeth necessary to produce conventional bridgework
- Assists in proper chewing allowing for a healthy and improved diet
- Improves speech and supports natural facial contour
- Allows for a comfortable and beautiful smile
- Ensures a secure and comfortable fitting denture
- Proven long term success
For more information on Dental Implants , Click Here